Every thing started when I decided to attend the open day of emirates, I bought a new suit and shoes especially for this occasion.

I took the train to Tunis at 16h on November 16th, I arrived there at 17h45, I was asking some people in front of the station about the nearest photographer because I did not take the passeport size pictures, I was not shaved off when I took the photos.
After that i took the Metro to go to my cousin’s home, I arrived there at 20h, we had dinner together then we watched a movie on his Big screen TV then i went to sleep.
I woke up at 6h30 to prepare my self for a long day. First, I shaved off my beard to look smart as required. Then, I had my breakfast to have the energy for the day. Finally, I put on my bright new suit. And I was ready to go.
It was 8 O’clock when i took a taxi to IAC where it was taking place and I arrived there at 8h15. I took a tag number that was 171 and i was waiting with so many candidates. They informed us that if you got selected you will be called in the afternoon by IAC. They were calling us ten by ten to wait in another room near the interview room. After a long wait , they finally called me i entered the room with a big smile and i greeted them. I handed them my CV and two passeport size photos, and I stepped back. then one of the Interviewers asked me: « Tell me About your self » , I introcued my self and I told them about my career hisotry, they asked me only this question, so the interview was brief, it took only 5 minutes, when I fnished they gave me a small sheet of paper and they wished me Good luck. It was not that hard and I was waiting for the call....to be continued
It was 8 O’clock when i took a taxi to IAC where it was taking place and I arrived there at 8h15. I took a tag number that was 171 and i was waiting with so many candidates. They informed us that if you got selected you will be called in the afternoon by IAC. They were calling us ten by ten to wait in another room near the interview room. After a long wait , they finally called me i entered the room with a big smile and i greeted them. I handed them my CV and two passeport size photos, and I stepped back. then one of the Interviewers asked me: « Tell me About your self » , I introcued my self and I told them about my career hisotry, they asked me only this question, so the interview was brief, it took only 5 minutes, when I fnished they gave me a small sheet of paper and they wished me Good luck. It was not that hard and I was waiting for the call....to be continued
I came back to my cousin's home, changed my clothes, ate something and i checked my facebook. when my cousin came back from work, he asked me how was my interview. we were sitting in the living room and talking about some topics and suddenly my cell phone rang, when I saw the incoming call number, i knew that it was IAC because they gave us all phone numbers that might call from them. When I answered the call, the woman was checking if i'm the right person then she congratulated me and gave me an appointement for the next interview, it was Tuesday 20th of November. I had to came back to my city to make formal photos then travel again, so i checked the schedule of trains and I took the train to Sousse at 14h05.
On sunday morning I called my friend who is a photographer, then I brought my suit and went to his Studio, he took some shots then we were choosing which one he will print
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire